Candy Blast Protein Bars
- 1/3 cup Candy Blast Blondie peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 3 tbsp mini M&M’s
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
2. Add the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil ito a bowl and microwave 15-30seconds. Stir until smooth.
3. Add the Rice Krispies, oat flour, protein powder, and half of the M&M’s. Stir untilcombined.
4. Press into the loaf pan. Microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil and drizzleover bars. Top with remaining M&M’s.
5.Place in fridge for at least one hour before cutting into bars.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter
Oh this looks delicious! I need to try these!
Rebekah Peters on