Caffeinated Frozen Bark
1 cup blended cottage cheese
1 tbsp honey
2/3 scoop vanilla or mocha protein powder
1 tsp instant coffee
2 tbsp water
3 tbsp Mud Pie Mocha Peanut Butter
1/4 cup chocolate granola
1. Line a baking dish with parchment or wax paper.
2. Mix together protein powder, instant coffee, and water until dissolved.
3. Mix together cottage cheese, honey, and protein mixture. Add 2 tbsp peanut butter and slightly combine.
4. Pour into baking dish and use a spoon to smooth it out.
5. Top with granola and 1 tbsp peanut butter.
6. Freeze for 3-4 hours or until frozen.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter
This looks so delicious I’m going to have to try this soon
Stacy Nash on
This nut butter is so good! This is one of our faves around our house! There are so many good ones it is hard to choose just which one is the best!
Amy Wright on