For the days you need a sweet fix and you need it fast! Your favorite Twix candy bar flavor in oatmeal bar form with added protein, no dairy and completely gluten free!
Prep Time: 5 min
Passive Time: 2 hours
Servings: 10 bars
1 cup Rolled Oats
3 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
3/4 cup A Twixted Treat Cashew Butter
1/3 cup Coconut Milk
60 grams Protein Powder (peanut butter or vanilla will work perfectly)
2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
100 grams Dark Chocolate
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl combine oats and coconut oil.
3. Press down into base of loaf pan.
4. In the same bowl used, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, maple syrup and powder.
5. Once thoroughly mixed, spread over oat base layer in pan.
6. Top with melted chocolate.
7. Freeze for 2-3 hours before slicing into bars to serve.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.