One can never have too many cookie recipes! Especially when these adorable little cookie cups are filled with some of the best ingredients around!
From our marshmallows and chocolate to our seasonal, limited edition Candy Cane Kisses Peanut Butter, these S'mores Kiss Cookie Cups are sure to be a crowd pleaser that won't break your diet either!
Makes 14-16 mini cups. Prep Time 5-8 min, Cook Time 6-8 min. Total Time: Just 15 minutes, you can't beat that!
- 3/4 c Almond flour
- 1/2 c Graham Cracker, crumbs
- 30 G Protein Powder, optional (if omitting use 1 c flour)
- 1/4 c Coconut Oil, room temp
- 1/4 c American Dream Nut Butter Candy Cane Kisses Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Chocolate Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a mini cupcake/muffin tin.
- In a food processor, blend flour, protein powder, graham crackers, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Once blended add in coconut oil, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pulse blend a few times until well mixed.
- Scoop one tbsp of the dough into each cup.
- Bake for approx. 5 minutes.
- Cut marshmallows in half using scissors and unwrap kisses.
- After 5 minutes, top each cookie cup with a marshmallow half, sticky side down.
- Bake for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, until marshmallow puffs up.
- Remove from oven and top each cup with a Hershey Kiss.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before devouring.
Notes: To make gluten-free substitute additional flour or protein powder for graham crackers! Vegan friendly with dairy free marshmallows and chocolate.
Store any leftovers in a covered airtight container in the fridge.
American Dream Nut Butter’s are high protein, low sugar and full of seasonal flavor! Holiday flavors are still available and can be purchased here for a limited time!
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.