No-Bake High Protein Birthday Cake Pops
Here at American Dream Nut Butter we are BIG fans of celebrating! Whether it's your birthday, you recently got a promotion, your kid scored a 100% on their latest spelling test or you just enjoy a good party...you'll love these no-bake higher protein Birthday Cake Almond Butter pops. Surprisingly low in sugar too and as always gluten-free!
No-Bake Birthday Cake Pops
Yields 7 protein pops
- 1/2 cup American Dream Birthday Cake Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder of choice
- 1 tbsp edible confetti
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsps coconut oil
- 2 tbsps plant milk of choice
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (sweetened with stevia to make sugar free)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil on stove in a small pot until melted.
- Pour coconut flour, vanilla protein powder, edible confetti, agave nectar, American Dream Cake Batter Almond butter, and plant-based milk into a bowl and mix well.
- Roll out batter into 7 balls.
- Melt 1/8 cup of white chocolate chips. Dip you cake pop sticks into the white chocolate and press firmly into the balls. Place into fridge to let them set for 1 hour.
- Get a cardboard box and poke 7 holes (size of the bottom of sticks) into the box. I used a small knife. Set aside.
- Once set take out of fridge and let sit on counter, while melting 1 cup of white chocoalte chips in a double boiler with 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Let chocolate cool for one minute and then dip in your protien balls until fully coated. You can spin the stick to allow the chocolate to make a nice even layer.
- Place cake pop into one hole on your cardboard box. Sprinkle with edible sprinkles. Repeat for the rest of the cake pops.
- Let harden in fridge for 10 minutes then they are ready to eat.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via Crystal Hughes, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Registered Professional Counselor, Heart Fully Nourished.