Protein Cookie Dough Buckeyes
Stressful day? Have some peanut butter.
In a funk? Try a bit of chocolate.
Looking to curb your sweet tooth? Perhaps home health-ified cookie dough?
Thankfully these Cookie Dough Buckeyes tick all the boxes and can easily fulfill any of your emergency snack cravings!
Full of clean, good-for-you ingredients and minimal prep work makes these no-bake treats a must in your healthy recipe rotation.
Servings: 6 buckeyes
1/4 cup almond flour (or flour of choice)
60g protein powder (we love to use grass-fed vanilla or PB flavored!)
1/2 cup Pot of Gold Peanut Butter
2 tbsp sticky sweetener (i.e. maple syrup, honey, etc.)
3 tbsp oats
2-3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl mix together melted peanut butter and sticky sweetener.
- In a medium bowl whisk together almond flour, protein powder and oats.
- Combine wet mixture with dry ingredients.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips and mix until a cookie dough texture forms.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and form balls.
- Dip each dough ball in a mixture of melted chocolate + coconut oil (3:1) and freeze until firm!
Be sure to refrigerate any extras!
With no gluten or refined sugar, you can indulge guilt-free in these delicious protein peanut butter buckeyes. Just don't blame us if you eat them all in one sitting...they are that addicting.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.
I am a sucker for anything chocolate and PB! These are on my list to make this weekend! Bonus that they are no bake and high in protein!!!
Holly Pelton on