A super simple healthier way to fudge! High protein, seasonal, dairy free and made with minimal pantry ingredients. They are a delicious bite-size treat to have throughout your day!
Prep time: 10 min
Passive time: 1 hour
Yield: 8-12 pieces
45 grams Protein Powder (we love using a grass-fed vanilla protein!)
4 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
¼ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
2-3 tbsp Dairy Free Milk (if needed)
Chocolate Bark (broken into pieces)
1. In a small bowl mix together all ingredients (except milk and toppings until smooth.
2. Mixture should be thick and sticky, if dry add milk 1 tbsp at a time.
3. Line a 6x9 or 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
4. Pour mixture into lined pan.
5. Top with chocolate pieces and pumpkin seeds.
6. Place in the freezer for approximately 1 hour.
7. Cut into fudge pieces!
Store extras in the freezer.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.