Nothing beats capping off summer treats than with healthier cheesecake cups. Loaded with simple pantry ingredients, these no bake high protein Blueberry Cheesecake Cups features our limited edition How You Brewin' Almond Butter to really make this treat shine!
Prep Time: 15 min
Passive Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 cups
1/2 cup Rolled Oats
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/3 cup How You Brewin’ Almond Butter
1 cup Yogurt (we love to use greek yogurt or dairy free!)
60 grams Protein Powder (we prefer a grass-fed vanilla or blueberry protein powder)
1/3 cup Blueberries (frozen or fresh will work)
1 cup Melted White Chocolate Chips
- Lightly spray or line a muffin tin.
- Using a blender, pulse/blend together all ingredients for the crust.
- Transfer crust mixture into muffin tin cups.
- Blend or mix together all filling ingredients.
- Spread filling mixture on top of crust.
- Spoon or drizzle melted white chocolate as top layer.
- Freeze until hardened.
Store extras in the freezer.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.