Pumpkin Spice Protein Fudge
Calling all pumpkin lovers! Check out this super simple, healthier way to fudge! High protein, packed with seasonal flavor and made with minimal pantry ingredients. This Pumpkin Spice Protein Fudge makes the most delicious bite-size treat you can enjoy anytime of the day.
Prep time: 10 min
Passive time: 1 hour
Yield: 8-12 pieces
45 grams protein powder (we love using a grass-fed vanilla protein!)
4 tbsp melted coconut oil
¼ cup pumpkin puree
¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
2-3 tbsp dairy free milk (if needed)
Chocolate bark (crushed)
1. In a small bowl mix together all ingredients (except milk and toppings) until smooth.
2. Mixture should be thick and sticky, if dry add milk 1 tbsp at a time.
3. Line a 6x9 or 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
4. Pour mixture into lined pan.
5. Top with chocolate bark pieces and pumpkin seeds.
6. Place in the freezer for approximately 1 hour.
7. Cut into fudge pieces!
Store extras in an airtight container, in the freezer.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.