Sweet enough to catch a leprechaun!
2 cups rice Chex
2 cups Lucky Charms cereal
Heaping 1/3 cup Get Lucky almond butter
Heaping 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (stevia sweetened brand)
1/2 cup Swerve confectioners (or regular confectioners sugar)
Green mini M&Ms
Handful of Lucky Charms marshmallows
1. Pour the rice Chex and Lucky Charms cereal in a bowl.
2. Melt the white chocolate chips and almond butter together in the microwave-safe glass or bowl for 30 seconds and stir.
3. Microwave again for 20 seconds and stir until smooth.
4. Pour over the cereal and stir until it’s all combined.
5. Let sit for a couple of minutes and then dust the confectioners over top. Stir to coat.
6. Top with green M&Ms and the extra marshmallows. Store in an air-tight container.