¾ cup butter, at room temperature
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup greek yogurt or sour cream
1 cup mashed bananas (2-3 bananas)
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup brown sugar
1 ½ tbsp cinnamon
2 cups flour
⅔ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
6 tbsp butter, melted
3 tbsp Pot of Gold Peanut Butter
1. In a small bowl, stir together the filling ingredients and set aside.
2. In a separate medium bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Then, add in the melted butter and Pot of Gold Peanut Butter, and stir until large crumbs form.
3. Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and line a 9x9” baking pan, and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until pale in color. Add in the eggs and vanilla, and then beat until smooth.
5. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
6. Mix the dry ingredients into the butter mixture on low speed until just combined, Then, add in the greek yogurt or sour cream, and bananas. Beat until the batter is fully combined.
7. Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the filling evenly over the surface of the batter in the pan, and then spread the rest of the batter on top of the filling.
8. Use a butter knife to gently swirl the filling around with the batter. Then, sprinkle the crumb mixture over top.
9. Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.