Double-Dipped Carrot Cake Truffles
Fan-favorite truffles with a Spring-y carrot twist! YUM!
4.5 Tbs oat flour
1 Tb vanilla collagen peptides
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 Tb honey
3 Tb Easter Bunny Delight Almond Butter
Tiny pinch of salt
3/4 cup @lilys_sweets white chocolate
1.5 tsp coconut oil
1. Mix the first six ingredients together.
2. Using a tablespoon measurer or scoop, make six even sized balls. Put in the fridge or freezer to firm.
3. Melt the coconut oil and white chocolate together for 30 seconds. Stir and heat again for 20 seconds. Stir until there are no lumps.
4. Dip each truffle in the white chocolate and set on a parchment-lined plate.
5. Put in freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Dip the balls in the white chocolate again.
7. Put in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate hardens completely.
This is optional but I added a decorative drizzle and festive sprinkles as the final touch. Enjoy!
Recipe by kaleandkiddos for American Dream Nut Butter
I made these and they were a huge hit!