Single Serve Rice Krispie Protein Cookie
- ½ cup Rice Krispies Cereal, 13g
- ¼ cup Mini Marshmallows, 11g
- 1 Tbsp White Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter, 14g
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder, 11g
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter Powder, 12g
- 1 Tbsp Maple flavor Syrup, Sugar free recommended below, 15ml
- Place peanut butter and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute until softened.
- Lightly mix.
- Add rice krispies cereal, protein powder, peanut butter powder and maple syrup (little at a time).
- Mix to form dough.
- Shape into cookie.
Nutrition value is calculated using products recommended below.
See post for alternate ingredients, tips and storage options.
Servings: 1 cookie | Serving size: 1
Calories: 265 cal
7.3g | Saturated fat: 1g
Carbohydrates: 13.8g | Fiber: 3.8g | Sugar: 9.4g
Recipe by @haylskitchen for American Dream Nut Butter
This is such a great idea! It looks easy to make and tasty! I can’t wait to experiment with my own!
Ashley Smolinski on
Definitely going to try this one! Who says protein has to be boring?😋❤️😋
Sheri Webb on
Need to try this, looks awesome!
Daniel Berry on