Vegan Cookie Dough Cups
Traditional Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are loaded with unhealthy ingredients, so if you're a lover of creamy nut butter and chocolate...what should you do?
Luckily, at American Dream Nut Butter we offer a robust line of small batch, gourmet nut butters that are not only gluten-free, low carb and low sugar but are also handcrafted with love from our Indiana family kitchen. Ingredients and quality you can truly trust AND make the most epic nut butter cups with!
Included in our line of gourmet nut butters are vegan-friendly options like our Vegan Cookie Batter Almond Butter. A delicious drippy, drizzly almond butter made with premium fresh roasted almonds and hand-whipped with crushed gluten-free chocolate sandwich cookies and sprinkles. What better butter blend to star in these allergen-friendly confections?!
Here's why we know you’ll love American Dream Nut Butter Vegan Cookie Dough Cups:
- Low Carb
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Gluten free
These vegan cookie dough cups are not only delicious but also require zero baking or really any heavy lifting at all.
No-Bake Vegan Cookie Dough Cups
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup American Dream Nut Butter Vegan Cookie Batter Almond Butter
2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
1/4 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp almond milk
1 1/4 cups mini chocolate chips
3/4 tbsp coconut oil
- Place American Dream Nut Butter Vegan Cookie Batter Almond Butter, coconut flour, almond flour, chocolate chips, vanilla, maple syrup, and almond milk into a bowl. Mix well until thoroughly combined into a cookie dough texture.
- Set aside cookie dough mixture.
- Line a 12 mini cupcake pan with a double layer of parchment paper cupcake liners or a single tin foil liner.
- Melt your vegan dark chocolate with coconut oil in a small saucepan. Turn on low, and when the chocolate starts to melt, remove from heat and keep stirring until fully melted. You can also use a double boiler system to melt the chocolate.
- Put 1/2 tbsp of chocolate at the bottom of each liner. Then mold 1/2 tbsp of cookie dough into a thick pancake the width of the liner. Place over the chocolate. Then pour another 1/2 tbsp or more to cover the top.
- Repeat process for all 12.
- Then tap down muffin tin on the counter to get the chocolate through the sides to cover. Like you would do to get the air bubbles out of a cake.
- Place in the freezer for 45 minutes and store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Original recipe created American Dream Nut Butter via Crystal Hughes of Heart Fully Nourished.
I am looking forward to making these one day!