Pumpkin Cheesecake Cinnamon Rolls
Can’t you just SMELL THEM already!? These pumpkin cinnamon rolls are sure to have your whole household starting their day off happy!
- 1/2 cup 1:1 gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Cheesecake Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the flour and baking powder. Add melted butter and greek yogurt then knead the dough until combined.
- Roll out dough until about 1/4 inch thick. Spread almond butter over dough.
- Cut dough into strips, then slowly roll up each roll and place in lined baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Let cool.
- Combine the icing ingredients and pour over the rolls.
Makes 6 cinnamon rolls.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter
Pumpkin cheesecake!!! This is totally going in my shopping chart now because of this recipe!!!
Nikki W on
This looks amazing!!!! I am definitely trying these!
Summer Parsons on
Yum! These look like a perfect recipe for the fall. Can’t wait to try!!
Morgan Mulherin on
Nothing says fall like a yummy pumpkin cheesecake recipe!! These look AMAZEBALLZ!!! Cannot wait to try it.
Yum! These look so good!
Breana Kinenman on
Yummy! These look so good!