Peach Cobbler Protein Smoothie
- ½ cup Sliced Peaches, 75g, Fresh or thawed from frozen
- ½ tsp Zero Calorie Brown Sugar, 2g
- ⅛ tsp Cinnamon
- ⅔ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, 150ml
- ⅔ cup Frozen Cauliflower, 70g
- ¼ cup Vanilla Protein Powder, Whey-Casein, 22g
- 1 Tbsp Peach Cobbler A La Mode Cashew Butter, 14g
1. In a bowl, toss together sliced peaches, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Let sit 2-3 minutes.
2. Combine smoothie ingredients in a blender - milk, frozen cauliflower, protein powder, Peach Cobbler A La Mode Cashew Butter.
Blend on high for about 30-45 seconds.
3. Transfer peaches to glass, pour in smoothie, top with granola or crushed cereal.
- Nutrition value is calculated using products recommended below.
- See post for alternate ingredients, tips and storage options.
Servings: 1 smoothie | Serving size: 1 (2 cups worth)
Fat: 7.8g | Saturated fat: 1.1g
Carbohydrates: 20g | Fiber: 3.2g | Sugar: 9.4g
Recipe by @hayls.kitchen for American Dream Nut Butter
Kasey B on
I can’t wait to try this with my peach Cobbler nut butter.
Stacy Nash on
I made this recently and it was fantastic! Don’t be scared by the cauliflower, you can’t even taste it. Great macros too!
We loved making this my son loves it he 4 yrs old and loves all the nutbutters we can’t wait to try more recipes
Erica Turner on
Can’t wait to try this recipe!!!
Casey Cash on