Healthy Honey Nut Cereal Bars
Your favorite childhood cereal in a healthy bar form. Loaded with healthy fats from peanut butter, these Honey Nut Cereal Bars are easy to make and take little time, so that you can enjoy a sweet treat on the go!
Prep Time: 5 min
Passive Time: 15 min
Servings: 16 bars
3 cups Gluten-Free Cereal
1/2 cup Honey Bee Peanut Butter*
1/3 cup Honey
1/4 cup Dairy Free Chocolate
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Dash of Sea Salt
1. Lightly spray an 8x8 inch baking pan.
2. Stove top or in the microwave, warm honey and peanut butter.
3. Stir frequently until smooth, creamy and warm.
4. Transfer to baking pan and press down with a rubber spatula.
5. Melt chocolate and coconut oil until completely fused and melted.
6. Drizzle over bars however you like then sprinkle over with sea salt.
7. Place pan in the freezer for 10-15 min.
8. Once removed cut into bars and dip each bar in remaining melted chocolate mixture for a chocolate base.
9. Freeze again for 5-10 min.
Store extras in the fridge or freezer.
*American Dream Nut Butter Honey Bee is a limited seasonal edition flavor.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.