Healthy Halloween Bark
- ⅓ cup Chopped Chocolate Bar, Sugar-free recommended, 74g
- ⅛ tsp Coconut Oil
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Protein Powder, Whey-casein recommended, 30g
- 2 Tbsp Bewitched Peanut Butter, 28g
- 1½ Tbsp Cocoa Powder, 7g
- 2½ Tbsp Sugar-free Chocolate Syrup (eg. Skinny Syrup), 37mlToppings:
- ¼ cup Hard Pretzel Twists, 10g
- 5-6 Chopped Mini Oreos, 14g
- 2 tsp Candy Eyeballs, 5g
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in bowl in microwave; Heat 45 seconds, stirring at 15sec intervals.
- Spread with spoon or spatula.
- Freeze 20 minutes until solid.
- Combine all ingredients-protein powder, Bewitched Peanut Butter, cocoapowder, syrup-in a bowl (add syrup little at a time) to form thick spread.Spread on top of chocolate.
- Sprinkle on pretzels, chopped Oreo, candy eyeballs. Press down lightly.
- Freeze until solid, about 45-60 minutes. Break into about 6 pieces.
Servings: 6 pieces | Serving size: 1 piece
Fat: 7.8g | Saturated fat: 3.6g
Carbohydrates: 12.8g | Fiber: 3.1g | Sugar: 2.2g
Recipe by @hayls.kitchen for American Dream Nut Butter
This looks so delicious! I definitely want to try out the recipe for a fun Halloween treat! Chocolate and pretzels make the perfect combo for American dream nut butter!
This is literally the perfect Halloween treat! Hands down!
Mark Taccone on
Thank you so much for the recipe. Where can I find more recipes to use my nut butter with? I absolutely love it!!!
Tina Hyde on