Halloween Pancake Stack
Add a little flair to your regular pancake stack for Halloween with this recipe!
- Your favorite protein pancake mix
- Bewitched Peanut Butter
- Red, yellow, blue, and green food coloring
- Optional: vanilla extract, cinnamon, maple syrup
- Mix pancake mix and water
- For orange pancakes add red and yellow food coloring
- For black pancakes add blue, red, and green food coloring
- Add vanilla extract and cinnamon to taste
- Make pancakes on pan or griddle
- Top with peanut butter and maple syrup
Recipe from @kaleandkiddos for American Dream Nut Butter
This looks absolutely delicious. I’m gonna try to make this low-carb.
shannon Kowalok on
How fun. Mine should be here today and I’ll try this for my kids.
Jill Kelly on
So perfect for a Halloween-themed breakfast! I just tried the bewitched PB yesterday, and the chocolate taste would be a yummy addition to pancakes!
Olivia Palmer on
This is the perfect Halloween themed breakfast idea!!! I love all the recipes posted on here!!
Tara Frost on
Just left a comment. Love this idea. :)
This looks amazing! I eat the same type of pancakes every weekend, I can't wait to try these. on
So fun, can’t wait to make this with my kids. Think I’ll add chia seeds for some extra fiber and protein.