Banana Oatmeal Protein Cookies
When your craving for banana bread, look no further than these banana oatmeal protein cookies. Packed with all things good, simple ingredients & easy to make using our limited edition Colie's Vanilla Crumb Cake Almond Butter!
1 Overripe Mashed Banana
1 cup Oats
30g Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbsp Colie’s Vanilla Crumb Cake Almond Butter
¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1. In a small bowl thoroughly mix together banana, nut butter and maple syrup.
2. In a medium bowl whisk oats, protein powder and cinnamon.
3. Add small bowl mix to the medium bowl.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Using a scooper form 2-3 tbsp cookies using batter until all batter is used.
6. Chill for at least 30 minutes!
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.