Just like your favorite soft baked cereal bars, but a little higher in protein, a little lower in sugar, and a LOT more delicious!
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 tbsp gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Toasties Almond Butter
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Drizzle: 2 tbsp white chocolate chips 1/2 tsp coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together wet ingredients.
- Slowly incorporate dry into wet ingredients.
- Pour into parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Melt white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Drizzle over cooled bars and cut into pieces.
Makes 8 bars.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter