What's better than one cookie? TWO! We've created these Cashew Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches that gives you double the cookies, double the deliciousness! Made with our Chip Chip Away Cashew Butter in both the cookies themselves and a light & fluffy cashew butter cream filling.Ingredients
1¼ cups Flour
3/4 cup Rolled Oats
1 tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Salt
1/2 cup Softened Butter
½ cup Chip Chip Away Cashew Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tbsp Honey
1/2 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
⅔ cup Chocolate Chips
Cashew Butter Cream:
1/4 cup Butter
¼ cup Chip Chip Away Cashew Butter
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1-2 tbsp Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
3. In an electric mixer bowl, add in butter, cashew butter and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
4. Add in egg, vanilla extract, honey and greek yogurt and beat until well combined.
5. Add in dry ingredients, increasing speed, mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Get a tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball.
7. Place dough on the cookie sheet and leave 2 inches apart between each dough ball.
8. Bake for 10 minutes and allow the cookies to cool before transferring them to a cooling rack.
9. Once cookies have cooled completely, make the cashew butter cream filling: in the bowl of an electric mixer, add butter and cashew butter, whip until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and milk.
10. Top half of the cookies with a spoonful of filling, spread evenly on the cookie. Then, place other cookies with no filling on top. Repeat with all cookies.