Soft Fluffer Nutter Cookies
We're putting a little twist on the classic peanut butter cookie. Packed with peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallow-ey goodness, we couldn't help ourselves but use our classic and OG blend in this recipe, Double Stuffed & Fluffed Peanut Butter. This batch of cookies are so soft, they melt in your mouth! You might just wanted to double up on the recipe to have a little extra.. just in case 😉
Servings: About 12 Cookies
1 cup Double Stuffed & Fluffed Peanut Butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
½ cup Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat egg with hand mixer. Add in peanut butter, brown sugar and baking soda and beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows until just combined.
- Using a large spoon or cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough balls onto baking sheet and gently press down on each cookies with back of scoop or spoon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the pan for 10-15 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
Grab your SIX simple, pantry-staple ingredients and get to baking this holiday season! These cookies are perfect for sharing during the season or enjoyed with a cup of hot cocoa.