Now you can enjoy your favorite small batch gourmet nut butter wherever you go, thanks to our single-serving squeeze pack!
Our sample size squeeze packs are perfect for:
- Adding to any packed lunch (yours or your kiddos!)
- Mid-adventure pick-me-up while hiking, biking, walking or exploring
- A perfect addition to your outdoor afternoon picnic spread
- A quick work break snack - whether paired with an apple or enjoyed on its own
- Curing your nut butter cravings while traveling - road trip and airport friendly
- A risk-proof way to try American Dream's signature butter recipe without committing to a full jar!
What's Inside? Vegan-friendly, Confetti Cake Pop Almond Butter:
Enjoy all the crave-worthy flavors of sweet buttercream and vanilla cake without the eggs, milk, extra refined sugar and carbs. This vegan-friendly almond butter is luxuriously smooth, flavored naturally with the iconic taste of vanilla icing. Lightly sweetened with no toppings added, we kept this jar simple, letting the frosted cake pop flavor speak for itself!
Our small batch, handcrafted Confetti Cake Pop Almond Butter is 100% gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
ALMOND BUTTER BASE: ROASTED ALMONDS, SUGAR, CORNSTARCH, NATURAL FLAVORING, SEA SALT
CONTAINS ALMONDS. MADE IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES ALMONDS, CASHEWS AND PEANUTS.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (28g)
- Calories: 146
- Macros: 12.2 F / 6.1 C / 5 P / 2.8 SUGAR
A NOTE FROM LEA & THE BUTTER SHOP
Specialty blends featuring chocolate toppings may experience some melting if shipped to warmer climates. Please note, the product will not arrive exactly as pictured as toppings will settle during transit...give it a good stir and enjoy!
What natural flavorings are used in your butter base?
We use a wide variety of all-natural flavorings and extracts including vanilla and butter. No artificial sweeteners added.
What’s the shelf life of your butters?
Our small batch butters retain peak freshness for up to 1 year if unopened; 6 months when opened.
Additional questions regarding storage, allergens and more? Visit our FAQs here.