Twisted Toffee Granola
Don’t let your busy weekend stop you from keeping your goals on track. Whip up this granola and take it on the go!
2 cups quick oats
1⁄4 cup quinoa
1⁄2 cup pecans, pieces or halves
1⁄3 cup honey
1⁄4 cup coconut oil, refined
2⁄3 cup Twisted Toffee Treat Almond Butter
1 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 300. Mix the oats, quinoa, pecans, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Add the coconut oil to a bowl or glass measuring cup and microwave until melted.
3. Stir in the honey, almond butter, and vanilla until smooth. Pour over the oat mixture and get everything combined.
4. Pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 17 to 18 minutes. Keep an eye on it toward the end. Remove from the oven and add sprinkles to the top.
5. Let cool and break up into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe by kaleandkiddos for American Dream Nut Butter
I am a sucker for granola- add it to yogurt, salad, fresh fruit, ice cream… you name it! This recipe was easy to follow and will be making again! Crowd pleaser!
Sammi Nelson on
I’ve been wanting to try making my own granola for a while now, never even knew I could add nut butter!!! I mean it makes sense thinking about it now since I add it to everything else! Can’t wait to try it out!
Omg! Twisted Toffee Treat is my favorite Almond Butter flavor! This sounds like it would be perfect for on the go breakfast or as a snack throughout the day!
Wow, I never thought to use nut butter in making granola! This sounds amazing and I love making new granola recipes.
Ashley Smolinski on
This recipe looks ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! as soon as I get my hands on some twisted toffee treat I’m definitely going to give it a try😋
Twisted Toffee Treat has quickly become top 5 for me! Cannot wait to make this granola and use as yogurt and protein shake toppers 😍
Chelsea DeBerti on