Strawberries & Cream Cashew Butter Fudge
Looking for the perfect Spring-inspired treat to bring to your next family dinner or girls-night-in? Then look no further than this decadent, thick and creamy Strawberry Cashew Butter Protein Fudge!
Easily adaptable to be made with any simple pantry staples you have on hand, this protein fudge is not only gluten-free and artificial sweetener free but also vegan and freezer friendly...which means you can easily store and save leftovers for any time you need a sweet little bite.
Servings: 6 bars
For the crust:
6 large dates, pitted
3/4 cup granola or mixed nuts
For the fudge:
1/3 cup cacao butter, melted
3 tbsp Just Plain Nutty Cashew Butter
3 tbsp honey (or sub maple syrup for vegan-friendly!)
2 tbsp coconut oil melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
60g vanilla protein powder of choice
Freeze dried strawberries
- Line a 5×7 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- For the crust, pulse dates and granola in a food processor; mixture should be sticky and hold together if pressed.
- Transfer mixture to loaf pan and press down creating a crust layer.
- For the fudge, blend/process together cacao butter, cashew butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add in protein powder.
- Transfer fudge mixture to pan, spreading smooth on top of crust.
- Sprinkle over with freeze dried strawberries, lightly pressing into fudge.
- Place pan in freezer and allow fudge to set for about one hour before cutting.
Pro tip: store extras in the freezer so you always have a fast bite of fudge ready in a pinch!
Ultra creamy thanks to our all natural cashew butter, and offering a pop of strawberry, this no-bake protein fudge is the perfect sweet tooth satisfier that everyone is sure to love!