Mini Monster Cookies
Raise your hand if you're a fan of cookies and peanut butter!
Traditional Monster Cookies are indulgent peanut butter cookies with oats, chocolate chips, and M&Ms. We wanted to capture all the flavors and texture of this beloved treat but without the extra refined sugar, gluten and calories.
What makes these Monster Cookies different?
This easy Mini Monster Cookies feature our best-selling Monster Cookie Peanut Butter, which is handcrafted in small batches using fresh premium roasted peanuts and hand-whipped with chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, and M&M’s. Our gourmet nut butters also feature high-quality whey protein, naturally sweetened with Stevia, making them lower in carbs, low sugar and macro-friendly.
Additional recipe benefits:
- Extra moist & chewy, thanks to coconut oil
- No need to chill or refrigerate, super fast and easy!
High Protein Mini Monster Cookies
1 cup almond flour
1 serving protein powder (optional)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp maple syrup (date syrup or honey works too!)
1 tbsp coconut oil softened, not melted
1-2 tbsp American Dream Nut Butter Monster Cookie Peanut Butter
2 tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or lightly spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix almond flour, protein powder and baking powder.
- Add syrup, coconut oil and American Dream Nut Butter PB and mix until well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in a handful of M&Ms.
- Form tiny balls of dough, around 1/4 of an inch in size.
- Place on the baking tray and press each one into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, until golden on the edges.
Allow to cool before diving in!
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.
These look delicious! Can’t wait to try!