Lemon Almond Protein Bliss Balls
Craving something sweet?
Need a quick nutrient-packed, anytime snack?
These zesty, tangy Lemon Almond Protein Bliss Balls not only are SUPER easy to make, but also also gluten-free, low in carbs and packed with energy-boosting protein.
Even better? The key ingredient that makes these energy bites extra creamy is our best selling Squeeze the Day - aka lemon sugar cookie flavored - Almond Butter!
And because our almond butter and these tasty treats are naturally sweetened, indulging won’t spike and crash your blood sugar levels, so you can even enjoy these protein balls as a nighttime snack!
No-Churn Key Lime Cheesecake Nice Cream
1 jar of Squeeze the Day Almond Butter
1/2 cup coconut flour (or 1 cup if you omit protein powder)
1/2 cup unflavored protein powder of choice
1/2 cup unsweetened fine coconut flakes
1/4 cup agave syrup or maple syrup
2 medium lemons
1/4 cup plant based milk
- Zest and juice both lemons. Pour into a medium sized bowl.
- Add in coconut flour, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, protein powder, agave syrup, and Squeeze The Day Almond Butter into with the lemon juice and zest.
- Mix all the ingredients well with a spoon. If mixture is too dry add 1 tsp more of milk until it holds together.
- Roll into 17 1.5 inch balls.
- Roll balls around in a small dish with 1/4 cup left over coconut flakes.
- Store in fridge in an airtight container.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via Heart Fully Nourished.