PB&J Pancake Stack
The kids are back in school so we’re taking it back to the classic PB&J but taking it up a notch! These stacks make a fun breakfast or packed lunch and are easily customizable.
- 1 serving pancake mix
- Peanut butter of choice (for this one we used Honey Bee, snag a jar before it heads to the in the vault)
- Jam, jelly or preserves of choice
**PRO TIP: add 1-2 tbsp greek yogurt to make your pancakes extra fluffy**
- Mix pancake mix according to package instructions.
- Dollop small spoonfuls of batter onto preheated nonstick skillet over medium heat, flipping after 2-3 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter and jam over pancakes. Stack the pancakes on top of each other and toothpick them to hold together!
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter
I love my smothered rice cakes w.layers but smothered pancake layers is a whole new meal elevation!
Kendall C on
Love smothering nut butter on my rice cakes, but creating pancake stacks sounds like the elevation I need in my life!
Kendall C on
I can’t wait to try this.
Sarah Rawls on
These sound absolutely delicious! Definitely going to try them!😋
Okay y’all had me at PB&J and Pancakes 🥞
PB&J is such a nostalgic thing and combining it with pancakes is such a fun way to play on that. The timing of this blog is actually spot on – I just made protein pancakes with the Blueberry Cheesecake Almond Butter this morning and they were a hit! I spread the almond butter in between stacks with some blueberry syrup/dash of cinnamon and nutmeg to top it off. I’ll definitely need to try this recipe!
Karelys R on
I love a good pb & j combo! Reminds me of being at school when I was a kid, lived off of pb & just lol The honey bee peanut butter is literally so perfect for topping pancakes too, that honey crunchy topping gives you everything you’d expect without adding any extra maple syrup!
EmmaLynn Misak on