Nutcracker Crunch Cashew Butter Truffles
These truffles are so easy to make! All you need is…
- 1 cup of Nutcracker Crunch cashew butter
- 3 drops of Vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- sprinkles if desired
- Mix nut butter, honey, and vanilla, in a bowl. Place the mixture in the freezer for 15 minutes so it can stiffen.
- Roll the nut butter mixture into even-sized balls.
- Place white chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30s intervals until melted.
- Let white chocolate cool down but not harden and then dip the nut butter balls in the white chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles and place in the fridge.
Those look so good, can’t wait to try them….thanks for the great idea.
Stacy Nash on