Oh snap! Let us show you how to turn your gingerbread butter into a breakfast treat the whole family can enjoy before a day of Gingerbread house making.
2 tbsp Gingerdoodle Almond Butter
2 tbsp butter, softened
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tbsp molasses
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp almond milk
1 1/4 cup gluten free 1:1 flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt Spices: 1 tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp Gingerdoodle Almond Butter
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp almond milk Sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter, almond butter, and sugar until fluffy. Add egg, applesauce, molasses, vanilla, and almond mix.
3. Stir together dry ingredients, then add to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
4. Spoon into donut molds. Fill about 2/3 full.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely. 6. Stir together frosting ingredients, adding just enough milk to receive glaze consistency.
7. Top with sprinkles!