Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
Light and fluffy muffins dusted in cinnamon and sugar for a cozy breakfast or dessert
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free 1:1 flour
- 1/3 cup Cinnamon Coffee Cake Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
Cinnamon Sugar Ingredients:
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together wet ingredients until smooth
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients
- Pour into muffin tin lined with liners and sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over muffins
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean.
Yields 10 muffins.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter
I LOVE muffins and cinnamon!! Definitely will be trying this recipe!
Rebekah Peters on
This recipe looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I love cinnamon and am such a sucker for all the American dream cinnamon blends, so I will definitely be trying out these muffins soon!
This sounds amazing! I’ve been looking for a new muffin recipe, so I will definitely be making these!
I tried this recipe over the weekend and it was delicious!! Highly recommend. this flavor is AMAZING for baking!!
These look delicious and could be done gluten free!!
Heather Esterline on
The perfect recipe for fall!! You can never have too many muffins!