Cashew Butter Stuffed Cookies & Cream Cookies
Here at American Dream, we are not only known for our high protein, low carb, low sugar, gluten-free peanut, almond and cashew butters; we're also known for STUFFING each jar with the "good stuff" AKA toppings/mixins.
We took that idea and turned it into a cookie recipe just for you! These cookies & cream cookies are stuffed with our I Dream of Cookies & Cream Cashew Butter. Not only that, they're make with healthy ingredients and full of chocolate-ey creamy goodness!
Makes: 8-10 cookiesIngredients
2 tbsp Almond Flour
1/4 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 cup I Dream of Cookies & Cream Cashew Butter
⅓ cup Melted Chocolate
Cashew Butter Filling
2/3 cup I Dream of Cookies & Cream Cashew Butter
1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add coconut sugar, cashew butter, egg and melted chocolate. Stir until well combined.
- Add baking soda, almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder and salt. Stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cashew butter filling: cashew butter and coconut sugar until combined. Set in the freezer for about 2-3 hours until you can form the nut butter without it being overly sticky.
- After the cashew butter filling has been in the freezer, form into 8-10 similar shaped balls.
- Next, form the cookie dough mixture into 8-10 similar shaped balls. Press down on each ball so that it flat. Place the nut butter filling in the middle and wrap the cookie dough around until each one is fully covered.
- Place the cookies onto the lined baking sheet. Gently press on each cookie and bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes & enjoy!
These cookies are best enjoyed shortly after baking with a tall glass of ice cold milk. Whether that's dairy, almond or oat.. these cookies hit the spot any day.