Bewitched Chocolate Cake Bars
ᗷEᗯITᑕᕼEᗪ Chocolate Cake Bars 🧙🏻♀️ The fluffiest cake bars I think I’ve ever made…..decorate these for Halloween and thank us later!
- 1 cup gluten free 1:1 flour
- 1/4 cup black cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Bewitched Peanut Butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Bewitched Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp black cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together wet ingredients until smooth. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl, then stir into wet ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into 8x8 pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix together frosting ingredients except sprinkles. Spread over cooled cake, then top with sprinkles.
Makes 9 slices.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter
Bewitched is my favorite butter and these bars are my new favorite snack! Super simple and delicious!!
Pat W on
Bewitched is one of my favorite peanut butters! This looks delicious!
Ashley higgins on
These look so good! Bewitched is a fav butter!!
Danielle Chikeles on
The fluff factor on these is incredible!
Can’t wait to try this 😀
April Swofford on
These are so good! Bewitched is the perfect pb to make these top notch. Yum!