Apple Cider Cashew Butter Donuts
APPLE CIDER LOVERS WHERE YOU AT?
Whether you like chilled, hot or frozen apple cider: if you're a lover of all things apple, you'll take one bite of these Apple Cider Donuts and be in heaven. Soft, moist and filled with apple flavor + spices - we decided to feature our NEW holiday exclusive Cinfully Delicious Cashew Butter in this recipe!
1 cup Apple Cider
1 Large Egg
¼ cup Cinfully Delicious Cashew Butter
¼ cup Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
¼ cup Tapioca Flour
1 tbsp Coconut Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 teaspoons Apple Pie SpiceCinnamon Sugar Dusting
1/3 cup cane sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
1. Turn stovetop on high heat. In a small saucepan, bring the apple cider to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside to cool completely, to speed up the process pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or in fridge for an hour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 6-cavity donut pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the apple cider egg, cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Add the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder and apple pie spice. Mix until well combined.
4. Transfer donut batter to a large piping bag or zip-top bag, Snip the corner of the bag and pipe into the prepared donut pan. Fill each evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15ish minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let the donuts cool for 10-15 minutes.
6. While the donuts are cooling, make the cinnamon sugar topping by mixing the ingredients in a small bowl.
7. Brush each donut with some melted ghee, butter or coconut oil, then dunk into the cinnamon sugar dusting.
Cozy up with a blanket and a movie to enjoy with a tall glass of chilled or hot apple cider, coffee or your drink of choice! Take these donuts to the next level - CLICK HERE to shop Cinfully Delicious!