Almond Butter Sprinkle Cookies
A cookie loaded with almond butter and sprinkles.. what more could you need? These are the perfect, easy to make treat for a holiday, birthday or event. Make with your truly, Sugar Pie Honey Chunk Almond Butter!
1¾ cup Almond Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/3 cup Sugar Pie Honey Chunk Almond Butter
1/3 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
1/4 tsp Almond Extract
¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and stir until combined. Store dough in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Add in the sprinkles, roll into balls using wet hands if dough is sticky, and flatten slightly onto baking sheet. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- While they are cooling, mix together powdered sugar, water, and vanilla. Once cookies have cooled completely, frost them and add more sprinkles.