5 Minute Air Fryer Hot Fudge Sundae Banana Split
A hot summer's day snack, coming right up! This air fried banana split has all the flavor from caramel to hot fudge to roasted peanuts - dig right into this delicious treat in only 5 minutes!
1 ripe Banana
1-2 tbsp Mason's Caramel Hot Fudge Sundae Cashew Butter
2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp Crushed Peanuts
Crushed Waffle Chips
1. Keeping the banana in its peel, cut banana down center.
2. Carefully open at the cut to make a banana boat.
3. Spread nut butter down center of cut inside banana.
4. Top with chocolate chips and peanuts.
5. Drizzle over with caramel sauce and top with waffle chips.
6. Cook in the air fryer on 400F for about five minutes!
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.