Rolls of any sort are always a good idea. Whether you're making breakfast with the family or want a sweet treat on hand, these sweet rolls are stuffed with vanilla marshmallow flavored peanut butter and topped with a vanilla marshmallow glaze that ya just can't say no to!
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Powdered Sugar
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Allie's PB Princess Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Milk
1. Preheat oven to 340.
2. In a small bowl, sift together dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, and powdered sugar.
3. Once combined, add yogurt and stir with fork or spatula until a dough is formed.
4. On a floured surface, shape dough until smooth and roll out into a thin, long rectangle.
5. Smear Allie's PB Princess Peanut Butter evenly over the rectangle dough.
6. Starting from the long end, tightly roll the dough up and cut into 6 pieces.
7. Arrange the rolls in baking dish prepared with parchment paper.
8. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
9. While rolls are baking, whisk together the marshmallow glaze ingredients in a small bowl until well combined. Keep in fridge until ready to use.
10. Drizzle marshmallow glaze over the rolls, and then top with sprinkles & enjoy!