These healthy silver dollar pancakes can be whipped together in a matter of 10 minutes and only a blender is required! High in protein, making for an ultra filling breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 15-20 silver dollars
1 cup Oats
2 tbsp Sweet Summertime Cashew Butter
2 Ripe Bananas
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
30 grams Protein Powder (we love to use any grass-fed vanilla protein powder)
1. In a blender, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined and smooth.
2. Preheat griddle to medium high.
3. Spray with cooking spray.
4. Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture on the pan so it forms a small circle.
5. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until edges start to harden and bubbles start to form on surface - watch carefully!
6. Flip and cook for an additional minute on the other side.
7. Top with your favorite fixings like berries, syrup, powdered sugar and more nut butter!
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.