Loaded with red velvet flavor and completely guilt-free, these no bake sugar cookie bars are to die for! Plus, they are the perfect treat to share with your Valentine this Feb. 14th 💗
1/2 cup Red Velvet Cupcake Cashew Butter
3 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Vanilla EXTRACT
1 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Sprinkles
1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp Red Velvet Cupcake Cashew Butter
1. In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients: cashew butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
2. After well combined, stir in almond flour.
3. Place parchment paper in a flat baking dish, such as a bread pan. Add in sugar cookie mixture and press down flat.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, mix together greek yogurt and cashew butter in a separate bowl and set in fridge.
6. Remove cookie bars from freezer and top with frosting and Valentine's Day Sprinkles.