You know that time of year when all you see is Reese's Eggs on the shelves? Well, we're "hoppin'" you love this high-protein version even more! Of course, we couldn't resist using one of our deliciously drippy new Easter blends to add an extra crunch and sweetness to this easy-to-make treat.
Servings: 4 eggsIngredients
1/2 cup Bunny Bait Peanut Butter
3-4 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp flour
1 scoop protein powder (we love to use grass-fed chocolate or peanut butter protein)
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and maple syrup.
2. Add flour and protein powder and mix until combined.
3. Form into 4 egg shapes and pop in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small, microwavable bowl.
5. Dip peanut butter eggs into melted chocolate and freeze for another 10-15 minutes. Feel free to do two rounds of dipping for a thicker layer of chocolate.
6. Remove from freezer and drizzle with leftover melted chocolate and add sprinkles on top.
Be sure to freeze any extras!
With only seven simple ingredients, these chocolate peanut butter eggs are sure to steal the show on Easter or any upcoming celebration! The hunt is over for the perfect chocolatey peanut buttery treat.
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to post or tag us in your story over on Instagram!