You know that baked oats trend? Yeah, well we are hoppin' right on the train and bringing you a recipe that tastes, smells and looks exactly like carrot cake.
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 scoop protein powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground clove
2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup shredded carrots
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
1/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
1 tbsp Easter Bunny's Delight Almond Butter
1. In a blender add oats, baking powder, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, applesauce, carrots, almond milk and maple syrup.
2. Blend until combined and add into a small, greased baking dish. If preferred, sprinkle some carrots on top.
3. Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
4. While baking, combine yogurt and almond butter in a small bowl.
5. Remove baked oats from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Top with a dollop of the cream cheese & dig right in!
Trust us when we say you'll be craving these carrot cake oats with cream cheese frosting every single day, they're just that good! With notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove along with a "healthified" cream cheese almond butter frosting, you'll be licking the bowl clean.
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to post or tag us in your story over on Instagram!
I LOOOVE carrot cake and Easter Bunny’s Delight. I definitely need to make this!