The kids are back in school so we’re taking it back to the classic PB&J but taking it up a notch! These stacks make a fun breakfast or packed lunch and are easily customizable.
- 1 serving pancake mix
- Peanut butter of choice (for this one we used Honey Bee, snag a jar before it heads to the in the vault)
- Jam, jelly or preserves of choice
**PRO TIP: add 1-2 tbsp greek yogurt to make your pancakes extra fluffy**
- Mix pancake mix according to package instructions.
- Dollop small spoonfuls of batter onto preheated nonstick skillet over medium heat, flipping after 2-3 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter and jam over pancakes. Stack the pancakes on top of each other and toothpick them to hold together!
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter