Naughty or Nice (Brookie) Protein Truffles
Guess what today is? Brownie day! Let’s celebrate with a recipe with our favorite Brookie Butter– Naughty or Nice. Save this recipe, make some and tag us so we can see yours!
1/2 cup Naughty or Nice Cashew Butter
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup (28g) chocolate chips
2 tsp coconut oil 1-2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
1. Mix together cashew butter and maple syrup.
2. Stir in protein powder until fully combined.
3. Form into balls and place on wax paper lined plate.
4. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in small bowl.
5. Dip each truffle into the chocolate, then sprinkle on cookie crumbs.
6. Let harden in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Makes 8 truffles.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via ScriptandSpoons