With a honey lemon yogurt glaze.. need we say more? Featuring our seasonal Squeeze the Day Almond Butter to give these the perfect sweet lemony flavaaa 😋
Makes: 10 donuts
1 cup Oat Flour
2/3 cup Coconut Flour
2 ripe Bananas
1/3 cup Squeeze the Day Almond Butter
2 tbsp Honey
1/2 tsp Vanilla
Zest of a Lemon
1/3 cup Sugar
Honey Lemon Glaze:
2 tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1-2 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a food processor combine all ingredients for the donut dough until well combined.
3. Form into 10 dough balls and roll each one in sugar.
4. Place on a small baking sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. While donuts are baking, combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl and keep in the fridge.
7. Drizzle glaze over donuts & savor every last bite until you need another batch 😍
A refreshingly sweet treat, perfect on a sunny spring day ☀️💛