It's a rainy summer day, but you're craving a campfire and s'mores..
Who says you can't stay inside and experience a s'more but 10x better and just as ooey and gooey? Peanut Butter S'mores Cookie Bars come to the rescue when you're craving a sweet treat that's identical to roasting up s'mores!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 8 bars
1/4 cup Breakfast in Bed Peanut Butter*
1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Mashed Ripe Banana
1 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup Protein Powder (we love to use grass-fed peanut butter of vanilla!)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Chocolate Bar
1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a 8x8 baking dish.
3. Stir together coconut oil and peanut butter.
4. Mix in mashed banana.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
6. Mix wet mixture into dry mix until well combined.
7. Divide dough in half.
8. Press half of the dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
9. Place pieces of the chocolate bar in rows on the dough then fill in the gaps with mini marshmallows.
10. Place remaining dough on the top layer.
11. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
12. Allow bars to cool completely then cut into bars!
Channeling major summer vibes with these tasty layered cookie bars! They will immediately leave you wanting s’MORE to say the least. Filled with wholesome ingredients, high protein, egg free and gluten free- but still keeping the traditional flavors of chocolate and marshmallow for one amazing bite!
Store extras in the fridge or freezer!
*Breakfast in Bed is a limited seasonal edition flavor!
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.