Cinnamon Toasties Skillet Apple Crisp
This recipe is awesome to the core. See what we did there?
2 Large Apples, peeled and sliced thin
1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Cornstarch
1 tsp Lemon Juice
3/4 cup Gluten Free Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
3 tbsp Gluten Free 1:1 Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
3 tbsp butter
1/4 cup Cinnamon Toasties Almond Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine filling ingredients in large bowl. Let sit while preparing crumb topping.
3. Combine all ingredients for crumb topping, using two knives to cut in butter.
4. Pour apple mixture into cast iron skillet.
5. Top with crumb topping, making sure there is an even layer.
6. Bake for 25-30 min or until crumble is golden brown and apples are bubbling.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and an extra drizzle of Cinnamon Toasties Almond Butter