Now you can enjoy your favorite small batch gourmet nut butter wherever you go, thanks to our single-serving squeeze pack!
Our sample size squeeze packs are perfect for:
- Adding to any packed lunch (yours or your kiddos!)
- Mid-adventure pick-me-up while hiking, biking, walking or exploring
- A perfect addition to your outdoor afternoon picnic spread
- A quick work break snack - whether paired with an apple or enjoyed on its own
- Curing your nut butter cravings while traveling - road trip and airport friendly
- A risk-proof way to try American Dream's signature butter recipe without committing to a full jar!
What's Inside? Just Plain Nutty Almond Butter:
Enjoy the fresh taste of clean, simple, handcrafted almond butter, complete with our top secret grinding recipe that delivers our signature drippy drizzly texture. Perfect in smoothies, smothered on toast, atop pancakes, yogurt and waffles – you truly cannot go wrong with premium, all natural almond butter!
Our small batch, handcrafted Just Plain Nutty Almond Butter is naturally, 100% gluten-free, vegan and paleo-friendly. No added sugar, just as nature intended!
ALMOND BUTTER BASE: ROASTED ALMONDS, SEA SALT
CONTAINS ALMONDS. MADE IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES ALMONDS, CASHEWS AND PEANUTS.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (28g)
- Calories: 190
- Macros: 16 F / 6 C / 6 P / 1 SUGAR
A NOTE FROM LEA & THE BUTTER SHOP
Specialty blends featuring chocolate toppings may experience some melting if shipped to warmer climates. Please note, the product will not arrive exactly as pictured as toppings will settle during transit...give it a good stir and enjoy!
What natural flavorings are used in your butter base?
We use a wide variety of all-natural flavorings and extracts. No artificial sweeteners added. Our Just Plain Nutty blends are exactly that - plain and simple! No additional flavors, just roasted nuts and sea salt.
What’s the shelf life of your butters?
Our small batch butters retain peak freshness for up to 1 year if unopened; 6 months when opened.
Additional questions regarding storage, allergens and more? Visit our FAQs here