Also known as baked oat bars, baked oatmeal and baked oats. Whatever you call them, they are simply delicious!
3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
3/4 cup gluten free oat flour
1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Blueberry Cheesecake Almond Butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup frozen berries
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
3. Whisk together wet ingredients in separate bowl, then slowly stir in dry ingredients.
4. Pour into 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. Top with berries.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean.
6. Melt together white chocolate and coconut oil. Drizzle over cooled bars before cutting into squares.
Recipe by @scriptsandspoons for American Dream Nut Butter