In need of a simple, yet indulgent recipe to make for an upcoming event?
The perfect sweet treat to bring to the dessert table for any upcoming party you have planned for Memorial Day, Independence Day or Labor Day.
Patriotic Protein Bites
Prep Time: 5 min
Passive Time 30 min
Servings: 12-16 bites
3/4 cup oat or almond flour
30g protein powder or collagen (we love to use grass-fed vanilla flavored!)
1/4 cup The Ring Leader Cashew Butter
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
3 tbsp sticky sweetener (i.e. date syrup, honey, maple syrup, etc.)
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 tbsp coconut oil
1, In a bowl whisk together all dry ingredients.
2. Separately mix together cashew butter, syrup and coconut oil.
3. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet until smooth.
4. Refrigerate batter for 15 min.
5. Roll into 1-2 tbsp sized balls.
6. Melt chocolate and coconut oil over low heat, stirring frequently.
7. Using a fork, dip each ball into the chocolate and then place on a baking sheet or plate lined with parchment paper. Top with sprinkles .
8. Freeze for 15 minutes!
Store extras in sealed container in the fridge or freezer.
These protein bites are not only festive, they are filled with clean, yet simple ingredients that any crowd will surely love.
Original recipe created for American Dream Nut Butter via TheBalancedWhisk.